For Younger, Smoother Looking Skin
In the world of skin resurfacing, the new Ultrapulse Encore® laser is setting the standard for smooth results. This new procedure is ideal for erasing signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles, and restoring an even skin tone. In addition, Ultrapulse Encore removes unwanted age spots and smooths scars left from cystic acne.
Same Technology, New Benefits
Like the original Ultrapulse, the Encore procedure delivers results using a small handheld unit that a physician uses CO2 light to gently remove skin damaged aging skin, layer by layer. Over time, the process stimulates the production of new, underlying collagen to provide greater elasticity and support for the skin. With updated laser technology, skin resurfacing is so precise that you can tailor treatment according to the nature and extent of skin damage, skin type and individual requirements for recovery time. Using the UltraScan CPG, computerized scanning technology ensures that skin is resurfaced safely and evenly. Other updates include:
Newest Technology has it's Advantages
- A new CO2 Lite setting, allowing the removal of only the uppermost layer of skin with only one pass of the laser. This lighter peel results in reduces fine lines and refreshes the skin while stimulating collagen growth to make you look younger.
- Shortened recovery time - lite peels heal in days rather than weeks.
- More rapid scanning and treatment, and consistent results, no matter what area of the body is treated.
- CoolScan™ random scanning sequence, which allows more time for tissue to cool between bursts of laser treatment.
Call for an "Encore" with newer, younger looking skin.
Find Out More
Schedule a consultation
- Requires no incisions or chemicals.
- Promotes rapid healing.
- Causes minimal discomfort.
- Is a safe and effective alternative to prior treatments.
- Is performed in the office by physicians with more than 20 years of laser surgery experience.
to discover if Ultrapulse is right for you. Click here
for more information.